- Unpolished - No polish means being closest to real natural product without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- High in Antioxidants - Mung beans are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce your risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers. Interestingly, sprouted mung beans appear to have a more impressive antioxidant profile and may contain as much as six times more antioxidants than regular mung beans.
- Rich in Potassium, Magnesium and Fiber- Mung beans are a good source of potassium, magnesium and fiber, which have been linked to lower blood pressure levels.
- Hygienically Packed - Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
- Light Meal – Mung bean is one food item that can be digested very easily (since it is rich in fiber) and can also be molded to make a few mouth-tempting light recipes.
This is a Vegetarian product.