- Unpolished Dal – No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal and retains its nutrients and natural taste.
- Protein, Iron & Fiber Rich – Serving of Chana dal (30 grams) provides around 100 calories loaded with number of proteins, vitamins.
- Diabetic Friendly – The high fiber content of the dal allows slow release of glucose into the bloodstream and manages the blood sugar levels.
- No Trans Fat – Also known as Bengal gram this dal contains no saturated fat. It’s a good source of zinc and particularly rich in phosphorus and magnesium.
- Hygienically Packed – Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
This is a Vegetarian product.