- Unpolished – No polish means being closest to real natural rajma without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Good for Babies – Kidney beans contain essential nutrients that help in the growth and development of babies. They are high in calcium and potassium, which are important for bone strength. They also contain protein, an essential building block for growth and development. The folate in kidney beans also plays a major role in the brain development of babies.
- Beneficial For Bodybuilding – As kidney beans are rich in carbs, they provide sustained energy for your training sessions. But ensure you have beans in your meals, and not immediately post workout. You want to take simple carbs post workouts, so beans may not be a great option.
- Anti-Oxidative Properties – Manganese in kidney beans also aids body’s antioxidant defense to make sure that the harmful free radicals in the body are properly and efficiently destroyed. Hence kidney beans fall under the category of antioxidant rich foods.
- Hygienically Packed – Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
This is a Vegetarian product.