- Unpolished Dal – No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Good Source of Iron – Moong dal is rich in iron which is necessary to make red blood cells. Therefore, to meet the iron deficiency in your body and reduces the risk of anemia you must consume it.
- Easily Digestible- This dal is free from heaviness and flatulence, is and easy digestible food for invalid and sick persons. Khichdi or Porridge made from it is the best diet after recovery from acute illness.
- Antioxidant Properties-Moong dal phenolic components are known for their antioxidant properties which render to the oxidation of the LDL cholesterol particles and hence good for healthy heart.
- Hygienically Packed – Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
This is a Vegetarian product.