- Unpolished Dal – No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing process and chemical adulterants into your diet in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste. Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Carbohydrates, Folic Acid & Fiber Rich – Folic acid, an important vitamin for all women helps to prevent neural tube birth defects. It contains complex carbohydrates which increases the nutritional value and boost energy.
- Zero Cholesterol – Due to its high fiber content, arhar dal reduces one’s chances of constipation and soak out the cholesterol, thereby lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- Traditional Dal – Also known as toor dal this is a traditional Indian dish often served with rich spices over rice and is a staple of many Indian restaurants and homes.
- Hygienically Packed – Being both convenient and user-friendly, the zip lock packaging features high-barrier laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
This is a Vegetarian product.