- A Clean Mouth means a Healthy You. Your mouth is a host for germs. These germs can enter your body and increase risk of serious diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Attack, Respiratory Problems, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Alzheimer’s
- Colgate Swarna Vedshakti fights germs in the mouth itself and stop germs from entering the body
- Unique formula created with 5 ayurvedic ingredients: neem known to have gum care benefits, clove known for strengthening, amla known for its anti-ger properties, tulsi for freshness & honey for gum massage
- This ayurvedic toothpaste fights germs
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India’s Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegetarian.
This is a Vegetarian product.