- Whole Spice: A hardy perennial herb, badi saunf is a highly aromatic and flavourful herb that is used in cooking. The masala is often used as mouth freshner in the restaurants
- Taste Profile: Moti saunf masala has a refreshing aroma and strong soothing flavour. Dried fennel seeds are often used in cooking as an anise-flavoured spice
- Health & Wellness: The saunf masala is a source of minerals like copper, zinc, Vitamin C, Potassium, Manganese, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium. With diuretic properties, the masala has excellent amount of dietary fibre that helps in relaxing digestive system and boosting metabolism
- Usage: The pantry spice is used in several culinary traditions of the world. Several cultures in India, Afghanistan, Iran, and the Middle-East use funnel seeds in cooking. It is an essential ingredient of Assamese, Bengali, and Oriya spice mixture
- Specifications: Chuk De FSSAI registered spice is available in 100 g pouch
This is a Vegetarian product.