- Whole Spice: often referred to as ‘Queen of Spices’, Moti Elaichi is commonly used to add flavour in many Indian dishes. Extremely healthy, the black cardamom spice is known to have essential nutrients for your body
- Taste Profile: black cardamom whole has distinct smoky essence and flavour. The pods are highly aromatic and has notes of raisin and camphor. These heady notes put black cardamom in “warming” spice category
- Health Benefits: the cardamom spice is full of antioxidants, vitamin C, and potassium. The spice is used in some chewing gums that help in treating bad breath
- Usage: badi moti elaichi is a key ingredient in Garam Masala spice mixture and other spice blends. It is used in curries, stews, and lentils across Asian and sub-continental recipes
- Product Specifications: badi elaichi by Chuk-De is available in 50 g package. The small packing is user-friendly for kitchens at home or away, including commercial setups
This is a Vegetarian product.