- Coriander Whole: Daniya Sabut is produced from tan-coloured, round-shaped seeds. Coriander is a flowering plant belonging to the parsley family. It is believed to have originated from South Europe, North America, and West Asia.
- Taste Profile: The Coriander whole seeds adds to the dish an aromatic and slightly citrus flavour, which is entirely different from the fresh coriander leaves flavour.
- Health and Wellness: It is considered to be rich in Vitamin C, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Dietary Fibre, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Manganese.
- Usage: Chuk De Coriander seeds are a staple spice for Indian kitchens. It is also believed to be used in Asian, Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines. The coriander seeds are commonly used in sauces, soups, curries and marinades and it’s a great addition when using cumin or other blends of spices.
- Product Specifications: the FSSAI Registered Spice is available in a sealed pack of 100 grams.
This is a Vegetarian product.