This is a Vegetarian product.
- Whole Spice: widely grown in the regions of Indian, particularly in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Ajwain plays a significant role in Indian food and it is often used to flavour lentil dishes
- Taste Profile: ajwain sabut has a distinctive and assertive essence with a mildly bitter taste. Ajwain has a sharp and pungent flavour which adds a contrasting element in simmered beans, vegetables, bread and lentils
- Health and Wellness: carom herb is rich in vitamins, fibre and minerals. Sabut ajwain is widely used in Indian household as a home remedy to temporary cure stomach pain and nose congestion
- Usage: whole carom seed is a key ingredient in Garam Masala spice mixture and several other spices mixes. It is largely used in savoury dishes like curries, stews, and lentils
- Product Specifications: FSSAI registered sabut ajwain by Chuk-De is available in 100 g packet